#okay#so in one little exchange#edmund shuts down miraz’s attempt to patronize him#corrects his knowledge#states that he is king and thus miraz’s equal#makes a witty joke about his title of the Just that sails right over miraz’s head#humbly affirms peter’s higher authority#and finishes off by making miraz look like an idiot#in under a minute he reverses and takes control of the entire discussion#as easily and casually as if he’s having a chat with reepicheep#lewis says that he was the diplomat-king#and my headcanon is that he was head of narnian espionage as well#because look at this boy#how he dances with words#how he masters men three times his age#and tell me he wouldn’t be absolutely LETHAL
I was tagged by mistoquaxo. :)
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them
1. If you had to choose one of your (alive) favorite characters to die, which and why? Oh no! Maybe Arty since he cold just clone himself back alive again.
2. Do you have anything from your childhood that you still hold dear? I still sleep with an old blanket…
3. What always cheers you up when you’re feeling down? Ghibli movies, Youtube, and chocolate. Sometimes reading the Bible helps too. :)
4. What is your favorite animated movie? Whisper of the Heart or Wind in the Willows (tbh most of my favorite movies are animated)
5. If you could dye your hair any color right now without any repercussions, what color would you choose? Purple highlights!
6. Do you prefer pencil or pen? Pencil. Unless it’s a fancy pen. :)
7. Bottles or cans? Cans cause you get to pop the fun tab thing! (Also I always have to have someone stronger help me open bottles! ^^’ )
8. Who is your favorite actor/ actress? Why? Amy Adams. She’s so pretty and peppy.
9. Are you a day or night person? I love driving at night, but I probably like the daytime better. I’m for sure not a morning person though.
10. If you could pick one talent to have, what would you pick? Filmmaking. Is that a talent? Or humor, I’m not very witty.
11. What is your absolute favorite food? Ice cream, always.
1. What’s one good thing that’s happened this year?
2. Favorite winter activity?
3. Favorite book from your childhood?
4. Most fun class you’ve ever taken?
5. If you had to live in a different country, which one would you pick?
6. Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows?
7. Pixar or DreamWorks?
8. Favorite kind of soda?
9. Favorite holiday, and why?
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. Do you like listening to other languages being spoken? Is there one you want to learn?
hugs without kisses,
both endless and finite.
literature meme: [6/7] characters Robin Hood
First appearing in Robin Hood and the Monk, a ballad from about 1450 AD, Robin Hood has become an iconic figure of folklore and literature. Robbing the rich to give the poor and creating mayhem for the Sheriff of Nottingham and Guy of Gisbourne, Robin Hood and his “merry men” are forever helping the people of Nottingham.
Ahhh! Great! That’s enough! Ok, we love each other.
"we’re still flying." "that’s not much." "it’s enough."
Frozen + Tangled parallels
I’ve been waiting for this exact gif set.
learning languages is fun until i gotta do it for a grade
Learning new things in general is fun until I have to do it for a grade
i am so about walking around museums and holding hands
"Just trust me."
KRISTOFF IN A BARN APPRECIATION POST
Deflate those Inflated Phrases
*Uses this backwards in order to reach word limit*